1. CONTRACT WITH THE CLIENT – This is a contract between the client and Holiday Planit, a Nevada travel agency.
2. Any legal action in regard to this contract must be brought in Sparks, Washoe County, Nevada either by the client or by Holiday Planit.
3. DOCUMENT ACCURACY - Please check any information we send you to verify name, date, and travel arrangement accuracy. First, middle, and last name of each passenger must be exactly as it appears on the passenger’s passport – no exceptions.
4. RECONFIRMATION –
a. Domestic: Reconfirm all flights prior to departure and at each stopover.
b. International: Reconfirm continuing or return reservations at least 72 hours prior to flight time at each stopover point to avoid cancellation.
5. CHECK IN REQUIREMENTS
a. Domestic: Two (2) hours prior to scheduled departure time minimum.
b. International: Three (3) hours prior to scheduled departure time minimum.
c. NOTE: Check in later than these times could result in denied boarding.
6. OVERBOOKING: Flights, tours, and cruises may be overbooked. A person denied boarding may be entitled to a compensatory payment from the supplier. The rules for denied airplane boarding are available at all airline ticket counters.
7. CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS: If it is necessary to change your flight itinerary, call this agency or contact the supplier with whom you are scheduled to travel. Special, excursion, and discount tickets are not refundable. Cruise and tour suppliers impose substantial penalties for cancellation as set forth in the terms and conditions of each supplier, a copy of which was provided to you. These restrictions were reviewed with you by our agent or are noted on the ticket, confirmation, or supplier documentation. Be sure you understand these restrictions. If you change your air travel plans en route, the airline may be able to apply the unused portion of the ticket toward the purchase of a new ticket. If you are holding a hotel or car reservation, be sure to cancel these reservations as soon as possible, but no later than the time specified by the supplier to avoid a mandatory charge.
8. INSURANCE: Airline and other suppliers' insurance have limited liability. Your personal insurance may not adequately cover losses incurred by illness, cancellation, accident, or stolen, lost, misplaced, or mishandled tickets, or damaged property. Travel insurance to protect your investment was offered. If you declined insurance, you waive all rights. We strongly urge purchasing this valuable protection.
9. LOST TICKETS: Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets must be replaced. Replacement tickets must be paid for at the prevailing rate until a refund is obtained from the issuing supplier. A lost ticket surcharge will be imposed. You are responsible for all costs associated with replacement. This does not apply to electronic tickets for which no travel coupons are issued.
10. UNFORESEEN EVENTS: We have used our best efforts to assure that your trip is pleasant and enjoyable. We cannot guarantee against loss, damage to or theft of luggage, sickness, accident, inclement weather, mechanical malfunctions, or for other unforeseen events and hereby disclaim any responsibility for losses from such events.
11. ACTING AS AGENT FOR SUPPLIER: In providing consultation, making reservations, and issuing or delivering tickets and/or other documents relating to such transportation, we are acting solely in our capacity as agent for the carrier or provider, and that with respect to reservations and tickets. The contract of carriage or terms and conditions of supply is between the customer and the supplier for purposes of the contract specifying the disclosed principals.
12. GUARANTEE OF SERVICE: We neither guarantee nor insure the service to be provided by any supplier and shall assume no responsibility or liability for matters or events beyond our control in connection with the services provided. We are not responsible or liable for any act, error, omission, commission, injury, loss, accident, delay, nonperformance, or any other irregularity or any consequences resulting therefrom, which may be occur through the neglect, default, or any other act of the company, supplier, or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which the ticket(s) have been issued. Any representation of scope of supply, features, services, provisions, or any other factor associated with the travel booked is made based on information provided by our supplier and believed to be accurate. We shall not be responsible for the failure of any supplier to provide any or all portions or parts of any service or goods purchased. Customer agrees that recourse in such event shall be to the supplier and not to this agency, its employees, agents, heirs or assigns.
13. SCOPE OF SUPPLY: Transportation to a destination or property by whatever means, shore excursions, tours, side trips, lodging, food, beverage, feature, or other goods and services not specifically stated to be included in the package by the main supplier and/or on the confirmation provided by the agency are not included in the price(s) quoted and agreed to by agency and client.
14. TRAVEL TO THE PORT, RESORT, OR DESTINATION, AND PURCHASES ANCILLARY TO THIS TRIP NOT PURCHASED THROUGH JUST CRUISIN’ PLUS: Please advise us immediately of any airline tickets, hotels, excursions, or any other product or service you purchase through another entity other than Just Cruisin’ Plus. Please advise us immediately if you intend to drive to or from the destination on any date other than the beginning and ending dates shown on your confirmation.
15. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: We shall not be liable for damages resulting from any of the aforementioned acts, omissions, or commissions of any third party.
16. PRESCIENCE: We shall not be required to be prescient and are not charged with a duty of psychic premonition to foresee acts of God, mechanical malfunction, changes in weather, criminal acts, omissions, or commissions of any third party.
17. SUPPLIER DEFAULT: We accept payment and uphold proceeds of ticket sales as agent of the carrier(s) or supplier(s). In the event that a carrier or supplier on which we have made reservations and written a ticket should default prior to or during the delivery of the services purchased, customer's recourse for refunds shall be with the defaulting carrier or supplier and not with this agency. We are not responsible for the cancellation of any service or refunds from carriers or suppliers that may cease operations. We will not be responsible for refund of monies not in our possession.
18. PRICE/SCHEDULE FLUCTUATIONS, CHANGES AND CLERICAL ERRORS: We shall not be liable for any fluctuation in price or schedule of transportation occurring subsequent to the purchase of the tickets. We reserve the right to correct clerical errors made in individual item price or total prices quoted. We shall not be responsible for pricing or scope of supply errors resulting from misinformation from suppliers. Customer agrees to pay documented price increases that exceed original amounts quoted or set forth.
19. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Travel outside the United States requires a valid passport valid at least six months after the planned return date. Non-U.S. citizens must have a valid passport and a multiple entry visa. It is your responsibility to assure that you have any and all needed visas and similar documents. Failure to present valid proof of citizenship will lead to denied boarding and forfeiture of all travel. No refund will be made for failure to provide proof of citizenship and this type of loss is not covered by travel insurance.
20. CLAIMS FOR REFUNDS AND DAMAGES: All claims for refunds or damages must be submitted to our office within thirty (30) days after return.
Passport Online, Inc., ("Passport Online") welcomes you. Passport Online provides content and services available to you on the Passport Online site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com) (or any part thereof), any site that Passport Online hosts (or any part thereof), and any site that uses Passport Online's Web hosting tools and services (the "Sites") subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time.
Passport Online respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. In addition to this Site, Passport Online does host a variety of web sites and provides third parties with Passport Online web hosting services and tools. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, on these Sites, please provide Passport Online's Copyright Agent the following information:
Passport Online's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Passport Online, Inc.
9786 SW Nimbus Avenue
Beaverton, OR, 97008
By phone: 503-626-7766
By fax: 503-626-8676
By email: email@example.com
Passport Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Passport Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Passport Online shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
The Sites may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Passport Online has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Passport Online is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Graphic and textual content included with or originating from Passport Online and its associated products may be via direct ownership control or licensed by or to Passport Online, Inc. Use and re-distribution of this content outside of Passport Online and its associated products is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing.
a. YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PASSPORT ONLINE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PASSPORT ONLINE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PASSPORT ONLINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Passport Online may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by posting a revised TOS on this site (http://www.passportonlineinc.com).
The Passport Online trademarks and service marks and other Passport Online logos and product and service names are trademarks of Passport Online (the "Passport Online Marks"). Without Passport Online's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Passport Online Marks.
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Passport Online and governs your use of the Sites, superseding any prior agreements between you and Passport Online with respect to the Sites.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Passport Online shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Passport Online agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Multnomah County, Oregon.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Passport Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.